How can we improve TSheets?

Integrations with other Cloud Apps using Zapier.com

We are using more and more Cloud Applications in our Business, and we're finding that the ones that have more integrations move up^ in our "critical applications" list, and the ones that have few integrations move down... Our critical applications (in order) are: TeamWorkPM.net (project management), Pipedrive.com (CRM and Sales), Quoteroller.com (proposals), MailChimp.com (marketing) and Quickbooks. (we are strongly considering Xero.com because they integrate with all our apps). Currently TeamworkPM and Pipedrive and Mailchimp don't integrate which is a bummer. But we use Zapier to integrate them. Works quite well for a nominal monthly fee, just like tsheets charges.

http://www.zapier.com

If your development team created the Zapier integration, you'd pop up on many more Cloud App using companies like ours - as we're all about saving time and money by using cloud apps, and we're in the 2nd phase of using them in that integrations are becoming a requirement for us. Really like what we see of tsheets.com, but we really need the integrations too. Zapier would be the easiest and fastest way to get over 250 Web Apps instantly integrated. :-)

Thanks for your votes!

55 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Aaron Booker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Clockshark integrated with Zapier!!! Whats so trivial about it???? If their tech department thought it made sense (which it does) why can't Tsheets?????

ClockShark just released this not to long ago and I have been asking TSheets for this for over 6 months. Can you match this feature please. It will make scheduling so efficient for businesses using Gravity Forms as their booking and lead system as we do.

• Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't recommend Tsheets to my largest clients until Zapier integration is added.

Really need this in order to create schedules automatically via Zapier integration from our other data sources!

Without this, we have to spend time manually doing this which is a huge overhead!

• Gabriel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Please! I want this too. I want to integrate you with my other apps. I currently use your service, but if I find a more integrated Time tracking app, I will need to reassess my purchase decision.

• Kevin Shayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I searched long and hard to find someone with integrations. Fortunate that I finally did because he has helped me put together various tools. If anyone wants they can reach out to them via:
        vistasoftsolutions@gmail.com

Wazir has even helped me getting Zapier development operational and fixing some other backend issues.

• Alec Kinnear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ironically we're big Teamwork(PM) users as well. We're looking for tighter timesheet tracking and are looking at Tsheets but would really like the tighter Teamwork integration.

• Rick Hyne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a new user to Tsheet, I am beginning to see a trend. If the application won't provide what one would consider a standard feature, it can be created for a fee. Perhaps this is the business model.

The world is one big app. TSheets, like Teamworks etc are modules. I uses SAGE 50, and they too are falling behind.

• Jeff Van Dehy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just had chat about a simple integration with my google docs business management system and was told that my only alternative was a custom integration starting at $1500.

HURRY DO IT

https://zapier.com/developer/

Make your app stickier than honey
        With a single integration to over 400 other popular services.

Increase engagement

Extend your app with over 400 integrations
        Ongoing sync

Not a one-time import or export
        No hassles or headaches

Don’t babysit errors on external APIs
        Works forever

We handle ongoing maintenance of all APIs

Feedback and Knowledge Base