How can we improve TSheets?

Show employee's week total in the Who's Working panel

On the "Who's Working" panel, include the running week's total for each employee.

Currently it only displays the day. However managers need to be able to make decisions about work loads and an employees total hours worked is the primary data needed to make that decision.

I've tried using the weekly payroll report, but it's too many steps, and more importantly, it doesn't include the current day's totals. Only the amount up to their last punch-out.

36 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

brtransit-brad@brtransit.com shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 here, I actually made this request a while ago to the cheerful CS staff...
    Incidentally, it would have been a good idea for that individual to have mentioned this voting feature to me at the time instead of me tripping over it by accident today .... :(

• janedavis-janedavis@mail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In order to track overtime hours managers need to be able to see the running week's total it on their mobile device without having to go the dashboard - too time consuming to go the dashboard

• KS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LIKE LIKE LIKE !! An employee weekly total would be great to have in the "Who's Working?" window - and this would also be great to have mobile app (as an admin). I wish I could add a couple hundred votes for this :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base