How can we improve TSheets?

Searchable Note Field

When in the WEB Interface it would be GREAT to be able to SEARCH thru the NOTE's Section of entries and find a name or in my case product code Microsoft or other's so we dont miss things....

19 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lyle Kirshenbaum shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having searchable notes adds a layer of usability and flexibility that you cannot achieve through the advanced tracking. This would be a HUGE improvement allowing you to be able to go BACK and look at what was done when.

• Chris Kent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it is extremely hard to track my employees jobs completed as the notes is the main source of information I require. It is a construction company with many employees. Not have this feature available means that I am constantly trying to figure out what was done and what is billable or not.

Especially when trying to track time at a certain job. Searchable notes would be great!!!

• D Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We use the notes section for part #'s & specific job details. If we need to see every instance a specific part # was used, for example, we can't in TSheets.
    Google Calendar makes this quick & simple by letting you search with any keyword (or even partial keyword) to find ALL the jobs that match the search criteria. This is a MUST for TSheets. Please add this feature ASAP

I use the notes field heavily. Contract #'s, incident #'s, service request #'s, are just a few. The notes field should be searchable.

More search ability is very needed. especially with the notes section that cannot be sorted.

• Bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thoroughly agree with this. We use notes for all out details of each job. The codes, for us just mostly say what type of work and where the work is located.

I would also add that note-focused reports would be a big plus as well.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to use tags (#tags) would be great. See letsfreckle.com for an example.

Feedback and Knowledge Base