How can we improve TSheets?

View location/GPS tracks of an employee for entire day (or other time period)

It would be great if we can have a GPS map that allows me to select employees and view all their GPS information over a period of time instead of clicking each GPS map icon for every timesheet.

59 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Elise shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to see the full day on one map would be a huge help. So tired of looking at each map and trying to figure out how long they were at the location and how much was travel time.

• Irena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if I could see a GPS TRAIL of all the locations an employee visited during the day, the path taken. Currently this is only available per time sheet (like the timeline function in google maps).

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to view an employee's entire day (or time/date range) rather then multiple map views for each clock in period (timesheet).

• S Kaupp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please!! All the suggestions are exactly what we need as well. One map showing the total days route/travels for a particular sales rep. Simple glance to say, yes the employee traveled where they were instructed in a reasonable amount of time.

• M Waters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To make clear what I am suggesting would be something similar to the way the app Gympse works or the same way you can store your location history in google+ with time stamps and locations.

• M Waters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I understand correctly, to be able to view or print out or view a map of their travels for and hour, day, week, month per employee or group of employees then I am on board 100%! It would be a great auditing tool and give management an easier way to suggest more efficient routes and such. PLEASE make this happen.

• ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In our property management business, we often review are our mapping data to reivew productivity and logistics. To do so, I manually cut and paste GPS tracking points from TSheets to a third party GPS map visualizer. That would be great if TSheets could automatically provide this feature!

• G. Kleiman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Some of our employees change job codes often so they create several timesheets each day. Some may only be 30 minutes or less. It could be a simple check mark on the timesheet list or the GPS map which would cause all GPS data for that day to be displayed for that employee.

• Steve Stanford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! And a way to compare the gps stamp with the physical address of the 'job' for which a user is logged in to. This would be a great value.

Feedback and Knowledge Base