How can we improve TSheets?

Mobile Apps in Spanish

We would love the mobile app to have prompts in Spanish. The app is very intuitive but it would be great to have the option to display in Spanish.

50 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Elise shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Started  ·  AdminProduct Team (Product Owner, TSheets.com) responded  · 

Everyone should have a tool that speaks their language. And now, TSheets is closer than ever to achieving that goal. Whether your team is bilingual or Spanish-speaking only, everyone will be able to track time in the language they prefer.

The TSheets Spanish translation will be ready for Android users soon and will be available for iPhone users shortly thereafter. Since you or someone from your team requested this feature, you’re the first to hear this exciting announcement.

Keep an eye out for TSheets in Spanish!

Love,

The TSheets Team

Have questions? Our amazing customer service team is here for you: https://www.tsheets.com/contact-tsheets

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nathan Blackburn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to use your app but with out a Spanish version I doubt that a company wide roll out is likely.

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, our Hispanic work force would love to have a Spanish version of the app.

• Hector Padin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TSheets developers: I am fluently bilingual and would be happy to help with any translating!

• Gmz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

95% of our company is spanish speaking guys, please make this available asap

• Jon Soliday commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a Spanish version of the app ASAP. We're in landscaping and our crews are entirely Spanish-speaking. We've had some issues with language. A Spanish version is a must!

• Lissette Guzman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Our company is 50% English and 50% Spanish. Many of our Spanish speakers are requesting for the language preference. We currently are taking advantage of the trial phase to ensure our workers can adapt to the application. We hope that Tsheets can provide to this option because it will definitely take it to the next level of user friendly. Se habla Espanol :)

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be super helpful, as well as a users guide in Spanish.

• L Kahan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there was a spanish version of this app it would be perfect - i am having to consider looking elsewhere because for our guys spanish would be a lot easier

• Gerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have several employees that would benefit from this. Thank you

• John Gleason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, we really need a Spanish version of the mobile app. Surprised that this hasn't been done already.

• ann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am surprised that the mobile app is not already available in Spanish. Absolutely recommended.

• David Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would absolutely support translation into Spanish, as well as Polish, which makes up a large portion of my construction workforce.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, This will be great application especially in construction sites. workers get intimidated when they cant read the language. If the cant read it , they wont track their hours .

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base