How can we improve TSheets?

Manual time entry for multiple people on mobile, similar to MTC

The TSheets crew app is a step in the right direction. Problem is, I don't "punch in & out". I am a foreman for a contractor and it is my responsibility to track who is on my job and for how long. The crew app only lets you punch EVERYONE in and out at the same time. It would be nice if there was a way to enter, for a single project - these 4 people were here 8 hours, these 2 people were there for 6 hours. Currently I have to switch names 6 times to enter one day of times, each day for each project. Currently, all time entry is employee based - you can enter your hours for the whole week across multiple projects on one page, but only for one employee. Then you have to switch names and enter all the same info for the next employee. I am looking for Project based entry, where I list employees and times down a single page, like a daily sign-in sheet or foreman's log - all for one project, one day.

23 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea because I am having the same issue.. I have 30+ employees that I have to input their time in one by one.. Extremely time consuming..

Feedback and Knowledge Base