How can we improve TSheets?

Submit your API to Zapier.com

This would allow TSheets to instantly work with SO many other services AND customers without the need for complicated/custom programming.

27 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Wes Odom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GraviTsheets commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As for a new integration JumpStart Development LLC recently released GraviTsheets. It is a lightning fast solution that allows unassigned shifts to be created instantly from Gravity Forms submissions. This is a great low cost solution for field service and lead generation companies. 7 Day Free Trial No Credit Card Required! Visit us at https://gravitsheets.com. GraviTsheets also has the option for customer service follow-up shifts to be instantly created.

• Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would have heartily recommended Tsheets to one of my large clients however because of lack of Zapier integration I am looking elsewhere. Is Zapier integration ever likely to be added?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a client using tsheets currently but due to the lack of zapier integration have asked me to move them to a competing product. They are moving everything to the cloud and don't want to maintain a local server just got API integrations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base