How can we improve TSheets?

combining time

Need to have to option to combine time where the customer, job and service items are the same on the same day. This should be able to be done by each user and also at the company level.

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • EinMD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Darn it. This is a huge issue. What is the work-around so that I end up with 1 entry in Quickbooks per day?

I presume it is manual manipulation of the entries in QB or a different time product? Only unique product or service rows per day should be sent. We are being punished for wanting to track our daily time accurately.

The customer does not need to see all the ins and out each day. This is not an obscure situation.

• Lindi L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please, please add this feature or at least a pause and resume function. It is possible to work around but kind of silly, QBs desktop would let you stop and resume and that was an ancient program.

• David R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is REALLY needed. May have to switch trackers because of this. No hourly consulting/legal/accounting firm can use it if it doesn't have this function.

• Barbara Valdes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While working for a specific client, for accuracy I use the clock in/clock out method. I was advised by a representative that I can merge the time entries in the Manual Time Card for a visual of the total time for that day, which is great. However, was told when exporting the times for invoicing into QB, it will to do as separate entries. It would be great if T-Sheets would find a way to have multiple time entries for a specific day and client exported as one. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base