How can we improve TSheets?

Report that shows each employee, location, notes, service item, hours, job name

One Report to pull each employees day.
What job was worked on
Hours
Notes
Service Item
And have this report look just like the Payroll report.

90 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Shanen Lucas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Chalyce Wilde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amen. Amen. Amen. The payroll report is by far the best-formatted report that T-Sheets offers, but it is extremely limited in its filtering options. Given that there is no easy report to access notes, this would be very valuable. The lack of reporting features, is making me start to consider alternative programs. I realize that T-Sheets is very affordable, and with that comes limitations, but reporting is an essential component of any time-tracking software. And frankly, I'm tired of the CS reps telling me that I can find this information in Quickbooks. I want to see the reports before we export to avoid having to make additional corrections!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see that as well. The payroll report works for this but I don't like that I can't filter jobs and also don't like to see the employee location. Wish I could remove that totally

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tsheets works ok for the price, but yes, the reporting needs a lot of work.

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes the only time to job reports require printing out so many pieces of paper, first time my manager brought in the paper it was a stack 8" high.. .we immediately realized it was unrealistic to track down and use the data efficiently. TSheets makes the process FAST, but utilizing the data is pretty tough with the reports available now..

A simple spreadsheet style report or something

Feedback and Knowledge Base