How can we improve TSheets?

Include the physical address for GPS tracking instead of coordinates

For easier access and cross referencing, it would be easier to include the actual physical address for the GPS tracking, instead of the coordinate points. Most current apps have this feature. It would be easier to track your employees and confirm locations.

179 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jessica shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Heather commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to enter Longitude and Latitude, which you can get from google maps. We service a lot of rural areas and this was available in our other software so would love to see it on Tsheets.

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fantastic idea!!!

So we use Quick books, and all of our customer addresses are there... it would be awesome if the tracking would integrate with these somehow and only use the gps points if the location doesn't match up with anything in the system.. Employee X i was within 5 meters of Customer Y's house...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TSheets is a great program, but the addresses are needed for easier tracking and accountability. We use another web based program with GPS tracking that provides more detailed location info. GPS info should help minimize the time spent tracking employees, especially the ones not performing up to par..as of now it is time consuming. PLEASE improve functionality!

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont even know how people use the gps feature without this... we are having to pay for a separate gps track app because of how inaccurate the gps is... its just plotted connected dots and coordinates.

Needs real drive maps and bread crumb feature. Real address. The current GPS feature is almost pointless.

• Tappan Titherington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My location keeps coming up in CA but I am in HI
    I use TWC Cable for Internet and perhaps that is their location? this makes this feature kind of useless for Hawaii employers... can you help?

• alison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So we use Quick books, and all of our customer addresses are there... it would be awesome if the tracking would integrate with these somehow and only use the gps points if the location doesn't match up with anything in the system.. Employee X i was within 5 meters of Customer Y's house...

• Stephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if the location does not have a physical address? What if the job is developing something new and there is no established address? You need coordinates. Just the way it is

Yes, the gps feature in tsheets leaves much to be desired. The points it take creates straight lines from point to point not even showing accurate drive map. But the largest negative is no actual address. So i cant verify locations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base