How can we improve TSheets?

Restrict clocking in and out for an individual employee by time

For better control over employees time, would be great to be able to set a start time (8am for instance) so that the employee can't clock in until that time. If they need to clock in early, they could leave note and it will be corrected.

It will save time and money or phone calls to employees that they need to punch in at 8 am and not wait for others on company clock.

24 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Oksana Davyd shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jonathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also wish this feature existed. If it does, I can not find it. I would like to make it impossible to clock in more than 7 minutes prior to their scheduled time and for clocking out late, a note should be mandatory.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have the ability to restrict early clock in, say, can't clock in more than 15 minutes before scheduled shift. It would also be nice to require explanation for clocking out more than 15 minutes after scheduled shift end.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if the schedule add on was compatible with the mobile application! I would like to be able to see if this is possible. I have trouble with people clocking in early for their shift.

Feedback and Knowledge Base