Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The snapping is even worse today. When doing approvals, windows consistently open off the bottom of the page, and one cannot simply drag them up as they snap right back to the bottom. One has to scroll each and every time "view details" is utilized, and each and every time a change is made to a sheet in that window it causes the whole ordeal to start again. Scroll down, make a change, scroll down again, make a change...

It is very unpolished and sloppy.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would add that they should not be snapping to wherever the site wants them to be. I would absolutely love a separate application rather than browser based, so we could have more flexibility of layout and sizing.

Nothing quite drives me nuts as much as clicking on "view details" and having to scroll down to see the details, and the dang window unable to be dragged anywhere (it simply snaps back out of view)

• Jim Snyder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree and besides being able to expand the windows, please make all "Manage Timesheets" columns resizable so for instance, you can read more text in the "notes" column, or shrink down "names" columns.

• Deborah Hatchell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The issue for me is not being able to read detailed comments when approving timesheets. I feel like I'm reading a stacked chain. Yes, please either widen the pop up window, or make it resizable.

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello - I completely agree. It's extremely cumbersome to have to scroll left to right to see the full screen. TSheets - please modify!

• Luke Allen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Using IE11 for work is useful, but I can't resize the Approvals or Payroll Report windows. I move it onto my 1920x1080 (full HD) monitor, but even there it doesn't realize it has the room to show all the columns.

I know this kind of detail is hard to make happen bug-free, but it would go a long way toward helping improve my processes' efficiency. Maybe the ability for even low-level users to hide / show the various columns the admin allows us to see?

Feedback and Knowledge Base