Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would have A LOT more piece of mind if TSHEETS had a pop up or some kind of notifier that Time Has Been Submitted Properly. Please : )

I would have A LOT more piece of mind if TSHEETS had a pop up or some kind of notifier that Time Has Been Submitted Properly. Please : )

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow for a commission job code that doesn't record payroll time, but still records location and time at the job

We have employees that do some jobs as hourly employees and some jobs as commissioned employees. Currently we have to manually back out time that employees spend on commission jobs to accurately calculate hours on hourly jobs in the payroll reports. Or we have to have the employees use a paper time sheet for commissioned jobs.. either way is less efficient than we'd like. Any ideas???

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. integrated Task or notes to task

I am using the notes field from my employees to note things that may be needed the next time we return to a job. I have to copy the notes and type them into my QB to do list. Would be nice to have more options with notes and task!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a payroll service to TSheets

Currently we outsource our payroll. Service is questionable and many errors. This also requires us to take the TSheets info and forward onto them. An unnecessary step. Your company should look into adding this feature as an additional service. (additional cost of course) You would corner the market and take this company to the next level.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Warning dialog instead of success dialog

This is not serious, but goes against some generally accepted UI principles. When saving options in the setup section, the confirmation displays a yellow dialog with a warning icon for a success message. My first reaction was that something went wrong, but the text said "Settings saved". Generally a success dialog should have something like a green check icon and a white background.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base