Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create PDF of a timesheet for a single employee and single job code (vs. all job codes)

I need a PDF timesheet for one employee and one job code. Currently, I select the employee and generate PDF timesheet but it lists all job codes on the timesheet. I need to submit timesheets to that "job" along with the invoices; however, I am unable to remove other job codes from that timesheet for submission.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick way to add previously entered notes

We repeat a lot of our descriptions when invoicing clients. When clocking in or manually entering a time card, a drop down menu in the notes section of personalized tasks would be helpful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to Delete multiple Timesheet items

The ability to Delete multiple Timesheet items

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The ability to customize the Manage Timesheets screen

I would like the ability to customize the Manage Timesheets screen. For example, I'd like to be able to resize the columns, as well as hide or collapse the notes column from time to time, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add Print Button To Manage Timesheets

There should be a print button - in addition to printing from Payroll reports - to print the time sheet from Manage Timesheets. Much easier/quicker than having to run a report from Payroll Reports.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a dividing line or some delineation between weeks or pay periods for timesheet list

The timesheet list scrolls down indefinitely. Might be visually useful to have some bold line or delineation as you go from week to week or pay period to pay period. based on whatever you have set up on your particular account. rather than checking on each date on the left hand side you could visually see easily when you transition from the current weeks sheet to the previous and so on...

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow for changing job code/customer of multiple timesheets

We use job costing extensively and would greatly benefit from the ability to change the job code on multiple timesheets at one time. Perhaps a batch feature of some sort?

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bottomless Scrolling in the Manage Timesheets Window

Instead of having to click to the next page, it would be great to be able to just scroll through each day

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I need to be able to edit my timesheets in spreadsheet format such as the Manage Timesheets view.

I have to submit my timesheets to another system twice a week. Before I do this, I need to review my timesheets and edit them by changing values of job codes and/or custom field values. It is very cumbersome when I have 30 or 40 entries and have to open them each individually to review and/or edit. I would like to be able to edit my timesheets in a grid format on the Manage Timesheets view. For this to be useful to me, I also need to be able to view and edit my custom fields on this view.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In the Timesheet List tab for a Freelancer account have less columns.

For freelancer accounts there is no need for the employee name column or the location column. It would make it easier to view the information if this was left off in a freelancer account.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. More Search Options in the Timesheet List

The search field in the top right corner of the "Manage Timesheets" page only seems to search the employee "First Name", "Last Name" and "Username" columns. Would be more useful if we could search "Job Code" and especially "Notes".

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base