Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Daily summary of individual Employee hours by job in Mobile App

When looking at the Team Week Summary by Job page on the mobile app, you should be able to click on the day of the week and then just display employees hour totals for that day, and that job.

This would make possible for a foreman to easily scan the individual employees hours by day for his crew/job.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show day of week on Mobile app.

Display the day of the week for manual time entries on the mobile app. I added my vote to another post on this topic, but it was 6 years old. Nothing yet?

It's already there for PTO entries; why not use the same date tool for the regular hours?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show schedule in mobile app in calendar format

When viewing the full schedule in the mobile app it shows the jobs/shifts in a list form. It would be easier to see, and read, if you had it in a calendar format. This way you would not have to see all past jobs/shifts. Then you would not have to try and sync the schedule to your personal calendar, and avoid anything getting missed.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Group timesheets by employee on mobile

Timesheets on mobile (Android) sort by date/time. This means to see a single employees shifts for the day requires lots of scrolling (if you have other employees). I'd like to see the Timesheets list on the mobile app sort by date, then by person, then by shift so all of a given person's shifts are together to review.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add date filters for timesheets screen on mobile (e.g., yesterday, this week, etc.)

Our crew leaders are responsible to approve their crew's time using the mobile app for the prior day, each and every day. There should be a filter choice in the mobile app to view "Yesterday" timesheets and approve those.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show recently-used items when selecting jobs/customers

When having to clock into a job that is currently active would like to have field of recently clocked in jobs. So you don't have to search jobs. Our company has several hundred jobs

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability for every employee to see notes made for every job/child job, on mobile app

It would be great to have a custom field, in the mobile app, called "Job Notes Made" and for all employees to be able to view past notes made for every job. For example, let's say John makes a note on job "A" that says need media panel cover. Then if Jesse goes to job "A", on a different day or even different week, he can use this feature in the app to see that a note was made on job "A" and that he needs to take a media panel cover with him. the notes made would have to…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Disable Ability for Employees to See Their Own GPS Map

Employees can view their own GPS map from their timesheets. I would like to be able to disable this feature.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ability to remove My Time Card in the app if only using manual time entry

This will allow employees that only enter time manually to remove the My Time Card from the application.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Customizable GPS/location-based notifications

It would be a great idea if we start receiving notifications as managers whenever an employee is clocked in and spends more than x number of minutes or hours in the same location.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 or 5 most recently used job codes at the top of the list when clocking in

When clocking in using a job code, it would be nice to have the 4 or 5 most recently used job codes at the top of the list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to manage how frequently the TSheets app sends out GPS positions

We like to see very accurate details in our maps. We've come across issues where employees have clocked in/out properly but TSheets only pings their location on the map every 20 minutes or so. If there was a way to alter how frequently those GPS pings happen that would be great. Such as you would be able to set GPS pings to 1 Every 2 minutes or 1 Every 20 Minutes. I know for my company we provide all our employees with iPhones to be able to see where they are but the tracking itself sometimes can't resolve discrepancies that…

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ability to clock in from Apple Watch

would love to see an extension added to the apple watch so people can have the ability to clock in from their watch and to see how much time they have been working on a specific job, etc.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Force clock-out if employee turns off mobile app

I am happy that the mobile app is set to clock the employee out if he/she turns off GPS. However, he may turn off the app, disabling the ability to track, and remain clocked in. It would be great if he were prevented from turning off the app during the workday (i.e. clock him out if he does not leave the app running in the background). I would guess this would be easy to implement because you already have the trigger to clock employee out if they turn off GPS.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mobile Apps in Spanish

We would love the mobile app to have prompts in Spanish. The app is very intuitive but it would be great to have the option to display in Spanish.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make the app available on Amazon's Fire OS

Build your app to compatible with Amazon's Fire OS

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Project report in the mobile apps

I'd love to be able to run a project report on my mobile app to find out at any given time how many hours have been spent on a specific client/project for a time period.

This would be invaluable in the middle of a project - to make sure we're not going over estimate/bid etc.

It would be helpful to also be able to put in billable rates for different employees and allow have total billable cost in the report.

I know I can do this (at least the first part) from a browser, but that's much less accessible on…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Manual time entry for multiple people on mobile, similar to MTC

The TSheets crew app is a step in the right direction. Problem is, I don't "punch in & out". I am a foreman for a contractor and it is my responsibility to track who is on my job and for how long. The crew app only lets you punch EVERYONE in and out at the same time. It would be nice if there was a way to enter, for a single project - these 4 people were here 8 hours, these 2 people were there for 6 hours. Currently I have to switch names 6 times to enter one day…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. We should be able to set "Timesheet list" as the default for the mobile app.

Set "Timesheet list" as the default for the mobile app on Android and iphones. We use the manual time card because our employees don't clock in and out. We are able to set that as the default on the desktop but not on the mobile app. On the mobile app, the employees have to go to the menu and select "timesheet list" in order to get to the correct screen. That is too many steps for an efficient timesheet app.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Multiple Employers

I work for more than one company. my own company and the other company I work for both use Tsheets, My Iphone is connected to the company I work for, and now that I have my own company I need the iphone app to connect to my own company also and sync to that system also. The only solution I have at the moment is to run the ap on the iphone and the ipad. Can the mobile app be change to allow multiple accounts with independent sync for each one?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base