Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Clock out Employees if they force close app prior to GPS tracking.

Issue with guys who have GPS turned on but are force closing app prior to GPS ping. It would be nice if it would discard the clock in if they force close the app to quickly. Additionally, if management could be notified of the force close.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Confirmation Clock Out

There should be a confirmation message to confirm clocking out. I lose time if I accidentally clock out. And sometimes I don't notice until hours later. That's hours I'm losing. Without clicking on confirm to clock out, no one should be clocked out.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow default job codes/customers and custom fields in manual mode in mobile app

Allow default settings in the manual time sheet mode in the phone app. This would set the customer name, the billable, and the service item.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Guided help or tutorial on the mobile apps for employees

Web Based Interactive Training for Employees. It would be great to have a link where there can be guided training that is interactive for my employees to learn how to use the app. Rather than us having to show a video they actually have to click on the buttons. So basically you have a mock up of the mobile app and they can use it as they are guided through the training. A Spanish version would be HUGE!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ability to manage employee timesheets and passwords from mobile

I would like to see an admin application for my phone so the overall hours worked is for all my employees on the dashboard and I can manage time sheets and passwords from there.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make switching on the mobile apps easier and less error prone

It would be nice if there was a way to turn this feature on or off or block it. Because they should be hitting switch prior to enter customer and service information, if you enter customer and service info before switching it changes the current job.

If the employee says they are at the shop from 8-12 but then hit job A instead of shop and then hit switch it changes the whole time card where they said they were at the shop from 8-12 now says job a from 8-12.

You would have to check the gps of all…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Notification when force closing the mobile app

Need GPS tracking on the mobile app, but some employees are tech savvy enough to force close the app. It would be nice if admins and managers could be notified/ receive an error report when either the app is closed, or when they don't have data syncing to the app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Require the employee remain logged in for a specific amount of time allowing the GPS to be aquired.

Currently if an employee logs in and clocks in and then logs out the GPS does not capture. What is the point of Mandatory GPS if there is a way around capturing it. If the systems required the employee to stay logged in until a GPS point is captured then we will always have locations at least at clock in and out.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Edit crew members times on the mobile app. In the same way that you can for yourself in the "timesheet list".

Currently when a manager tracks the time for the crew there is no way to edit a typo or incorrect entry from the mobile app. Therefore, if they are in the field they would have to contact someone in the accounting office to fix the incorrect entry. This is why Tsheets will not work for our company.

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Mobile Apps (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow Crew managers to Edit Clock Out time on mobile

It sure would be great, and solve many problems for our crew managers, if we had the ability to edit the clock out time like we are able to do upon clock in. Now they have to wait until they get home or the office where they can log on to the web site and correct any missed clock out times. Much time wasted with this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Assign Billable Time to Incoming/Outgoing Calls on Phone Apps

Be able to assign a job/customer to incoming and outgoing call times...to apply to customer, and code for billing!

Days out of my week are spent on phone support - and I would love a quick pop-up after each call asking if I would like to allocate the call to a customer or job. I lose about a week out of every month that I don't remember to log that calls to clients, and/or have to spend hour pouring through phone bills trying to match the phone number to clients.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Running hour tally on timesheet list

It would be so nice if on the timesheet list there was a tally of hours. We at our company manually enter everything in and most of us use that list. Adding them up manually takes a lot of time. plus easy to make a mistake. I know there is a way of checking to find out if your hours for the week is correct. that does you tell you which day you actually made that mistake. Our work does not like us to use our personal computers. So we all just use our phones.

Sean Sutherland

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Better support for manual/duration time entry on mobile

Our company does not use the "Clock In/Clock Out" feature. It does not appear that we can currently turn this feature off on a mobile device and default to entering hours only. I understand that the employee can enter time from the mobile device through the "Timesheets" section but they have to slide the "Enter Hours Only" button each time they enter a new time sheet. I think this is cumbersome for the way we work. I would like to see us be able to eliminate the "Clock In/Clock Out" feature from the mobile devices and default to time entry…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bid Hrs vs Actual hrs readily visible on MY TIME CARD

Employees need to be able to see in live, real-time how many hours that they have left on a project. This type of scorecard can really help motivate, as the employee always knows where he is at. I think this also needs to be able to be easily seen.... preferably on the 'MY TIME CARD'. I guess it goes without saying that a report can follow.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Track employee GPS as "admin" in app.

It would be great to, as a manager/ admin in my app, to view GPS locations of employees. Only way to do it now mobile is to log into tsheets.com via mobile device, desktop view, then as normal.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Unlocking Mobile Devices

Add a way to manually unlock mobile devices running the app after password attempts have been exceeded.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Touch features to App!

I love the Tsheets touch much better (easier to navigate etc.) than the crew app. When will all of the touch features be available for the app? It makes it more difficult to explain to the managers that are responsible for entering the time for all employees. No don't use the app go directly to the website instead...yes on your phone....blah blah blah.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. iPhone app "Time Card" Hours format

Be able to change the hours of clock in and clock out from am/pm to 24h, on the page "Time Card". We don't use this format...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show daily subtotal on Overview on mobile

With the latest version of the mobile app, using a manual time sheet entry, users would like to see sub-total for hours worked each day. Since we don't "clock" hours but use the manual entry they would like to verify that they have logged all their hours. Normally, they will have 10 to 20 time sheets daily so would be nice to see a total in the app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sync time should be variable in length.

Sync time should be variable in length e.g. 10, 30, 60 minutes to avoid excess data usage allowing users to stay logged in

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base