Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add birthday to employee details (w/option to wish Happy Birthday)

Please add a birth date area in the Employee Info area. Also, T-Sheets may want to add an opt in/out to allow TSheets to say, Happy Birthday! Don't laugh Toys R Us still auto calls my kids on their birthday. They love it, it works.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to track employee certifications and renewal dates (e.g., CPR, RN, CRN, etc.)

Ability to input when certification expiration dates are for medical staff or nurses. That way you get reminders when the date is approaching and your staff stays certified.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Track employee lateness

Would like to see when people have clocked in after the office scheduled time.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Map Overview of Team & Jobs

Having a map which had pins locating my employees and jobs both active and inactive would be very advantageous.

With such a map, controlling which employee goes to which job would become a simple, visual task.

As a tile contractor, I also have a driver who I direct to various jobs to drop off and pick up material. With such a map, I could easily see which jobs are on the way to/from a supplier.

With such a visual aid, anyone could do this job for me freeing up my time and the CEO.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Define who can see employee locations other than managers and admins

We would like the option to turn on the "location" for various employees to see in the "Who's working window". Currently only managers or admins can see the location of staff. We need the ability to turn that on for a supervisor, leader or receptionist so they can see someone's current location. I do not want to give them access to approve timesheets or admin rights.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Associate the GPS map with respective employee/timsheet

When the GPS map opens, it covers much of the TimeSheet screen, making it difficult to 'connect' the map with the specific employee line. Could you do one of the following to make it graphically easier to track the employee and his/her location:
    - put a (bright) colour on the line which is related to the GPS map in front of the viewer for as long as the map is visible; or,
    - (Better) add the employee's name and clock-in time from the line in question to the top of the map.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ability for employees to have two separate billing rates

It would be great if there was an option to choose the type of billing rate based on the type of project. We are a healthcare consulting company - each employee has two different billing rates depending on the type of project, so this would be very helpful when syncing to QuickBooks.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Assign "See Who's Working" by Group.

We have multiple Supervisors and Managers. I'd like to be able to assign the "See Who's Working" by Group so that each Supervisor/Manager only sees who's working in their own team.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be great if the map showed a physical address.

I like that you can pinpoint an employee, but without an address or at least a street name, it can prove difficult to know where they really are.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Import New Employee

Import new employees with a CSV or Excel file.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hiding archived employees when filling in any search field

Or allow me the ability to delete them completely. I accidentally imported 265 vendors instead of just 18 employees, now they're in there permanently. I'd rather they not be.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have an "effective" date for employee changes to exempt.

As it is now, once you change their status, all history gets changed. If there is an effective date of the change, it won't affect timecards and reports previous to the change.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to view notes in the Who's Working window.

I'd like to be able to share/see NOTES in the 'Who's Working' box. It would help us see what each other is doing right now.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Email sent to Employees once they are setup

It would be great if TSheets would send an automated email to all new employees with their URL, username, password, etc.

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base