Suggest an Idea

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability for employees to see address of next project from mobile device

Employees on one project "switch" to DRIVE (to separate drive time) when they are headed to next project. Add the ability for employees to see address of next project from mobile device. When clicking on a project name, it only shows the project name....no address to drive to. (This is without Scheduling)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option for multiple languages (e.g. Vietnamese)

Give users option to choose the language of the app

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be able to customize Timesheets List table

I would like to be able to customize the table in the Time Entries -> Timesheets List page. I would like to be able to hide columns that I don't use. I'd like to be able to resize the columns. I'd like to be able to resize the page. I'd like to be able to add columns (such as Tasks and Activities and Billable).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Resizeable Windows

Everytime I click on the panel, for example manual time card, employees,
    job codes, etc. A window opens, these windows can not be expanded. These
    windows should be expandable.

115 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow for tracking multiple employees under one subcontractor

We have a contractor that employs multiple employees that do work for us. We need to track the contractor as one vendor in QBO, but we need a way to enter / track time for multiple employees under this contractor in TSheets. If we could enter more than 24 hours / day on a manual timesheet, we'd be all set. We'd just add a custom field for "Employee Code" and enter as many hours as needed to account for all employees, each project getting an employee code assigned to it.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to customize "home" screen with my favorite windows and their positions

With all of the extra space on the desktop version's interface, I thought it would be a good idea to be able to customize your "home screen" upon signing-in. I typically use 4-5 different windows to administer my staff on a daily basis... having my "favorite" windows open automatically (in a customized size and screen position) would be cool and efficient. It would allow me to do my job faster!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use of international numbers for text message/SMS notifications

I would love to be able to have texts sent to my employees 2 hours before their shift to remind them, but it seems this is only functional for US numbers at this time and my employees have Costa Rica cell numbers. Can we add international numbers?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ability to assign a wage to a project

It would be nice if as a manager after we upload our customer and their projects to T-Sheets, could choose Regular pay settings or prevailing pay setting.
    the way this could be done is TSheets would go into Quickbooks and grab the hourly rate table and when you chose Prevailing you could use a drop down box to select the appropriate prevailing wage for that specific project. so that way when the manager approves Tsheets hours and exports to Quick Books the employees timecard in quickbooks is properly adjusted to the right wages for the projects and so that when…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Internationalization of TSheets

Allow multiple languages, date formats, and currencies, even on the same account.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Victoria responded

This didn’t make the 2013 project list but keep voting as we still have our eyes on it! More votes will have a dramatic effect on our future project planning.

10. Allow a color template to be set per Project / Customer

Having a preset color per project or customer that would link to any event created for that customer would allow an easy overview of who is working on what.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add companywide option to disable 'remember last timesheet selections'

We are having issues with employee notes repeating. This is causing some confusion for employees and payroll staff. Policy review determined that this option should be off for all employees by default. Please demonstrate how to force the 'remember last timesheet selections' off for all employees. If no such option exists, please implement?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support British Pound (£)

it would be great if i could select £ rather that $ for hourly rates. i am trial running tsheets in the uk

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Settings similar to Mandatory GPS Tracking that automatically clocks out employee that logs out of T-sheets App or Force Closes App

Setting that allows Admin to turn on/off a feature that would clock employee out automatically if employee signs out of t-sheet application.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rename "customers" to either "jobs" or "projects"

Regarding the "customer" field on the apps: it is confusing to new users to have the projects referred to as "customers". Our clients have multiple projects. It is adding needless confusion.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to select HH:MM or Decimal for company settings

This setting would allow for all reports and time to default to whichever format the account admin prefers. While you can select the decimal or HH:MM format in the reports, it will revert back to decimal when ran again later.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Customers could be globally assigned to people (select all/select none)

When adding a new employee, it would be great to be able to Select All or Select None in the employee's customer screen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customization/Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Provide customized timesheets (job codes/custom fields combinations) for different industries

Business Value: tailor TSheets to different industries.

Idea: Consider creating some pre-fabricated timesheets tailored to the data typically collected by different industries. For example, you might have construction timesheets for union shops, certified construction, services calls and different trades. For professional organizations, e.g., CPA's or attorneys, you might have columns for day of the week, customer, and billable status. Based on what the TSheets client tells you in their settings you might suggest different timesheets during their set up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Have default preferences/policies for new employees

Onboard new hires with automated preferences. At the moment, preferences for each new hire must be setup individually. It would be nice to have stored policy preferences (sick time off, permissive time off) that automatically populate when a new person is added.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove the clock from the Top Bar.

The clock on the top of the web page is completely unnecessary. Every computer (or device) will already have a clock that can be displayed. This consumes bandwidth for a function that does not add value. I find on my mobile devices and on a sleeping laptop it delays the startup of the application while it "waits" for a time hack from your servers. VERY annoying.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The ability to see what customers are assigned to which employees

It would be nice if we could see which customers where assigned to which employees. Maybe a listing that we can then go through and unassign the customer from the employee.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base