Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All Time for Job Report

It would be convenient if when running job reports, that there was a selection for ALL TIME, instead of only being able to pick one week, or display a custom range. It would allow for more accurate reports, and would help save time in figuring out when the project started and then running the report from that time.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adjust 'Clock In' time once an employee has already clocked in. Also adjust 'Clock Out' time if the forget.

This is all in regards to the mobile app's capabilities.

It would be nice to let my Crew Manager adjust clock in times for their crew if the guys forget to clock in until later in the day. Also, if the crew forgets to clock out, it would be great if the manager could clock them out earlier than the current time. If they call him at night and ask him to clock them out at 4pm, he can't do it via his mobile app.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alerts and time off

It would be great if Managers received alerts when Employee's clocked in or out late. Also, you should have the ability to add Vacation, sick and days off to the schedule

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Assign Payroll Items to Time of Day

Associate a payroll item automatically to be map based on the time of day worked. Also split the timesheet when a different payroll item is assigned. Useful for businesses that switch pay rates based on the time of day that an employee is working.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Predict PTO for planning purposes

In some other timesheet or pto systems I've used, there was an awesome feature where it would predict PTO time down the road. This is super handy for employees who want to see how much time they'll have, e.g. 3 months from now I see that I can take 20 hrs of PTO.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Timecard - sort numericaly

We use numeric jobs for our timecards. It would be great if we could sort descending instead of only ascending. The higher the number the more recent the job. These are the ones we need to see at the top

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bottomless Scrolling in the Manage Timesheets Window

Instead of having to click to the next page, it would be great to be able to just scroll through each day

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Create a top level heading for invoicing that can invoice ALL clients at once rather than having to run each one individually.

Create a top level heading for invoicing that can invoice ALL clients at once rather than having to run each one individually.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Time Slider Entries having different colors

In Time Slider, all the time entries are shown in blue. Is it possible to have the users, especially managers/administrators with their employees, see the entries in different colors per day? This especially works if a user does a number amount of switches during the day, it can be easier on the eye to estimate how much time a project has been worked with on a daily basis.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Track Time › Time Slider  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It will be great to get an email after I submit my timesheet. This way I have a record of the time entry I saved and submitted.

As a timesheet user, I would like to have my weekly time entry and details emailed to me after I have submitted by timesheet, so that I have a written record of my timesheet and details. This way I can track if any changes have been made to my time card after being submitted.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. E-Mail Payroll Reports

I am looking for a way to have Payroll Reports sent to my e-mail each week much like the weekly digest. It would be helpful for me as I tend to forget to run Payroll Reports each week, to have them in my e-mail box ready to review instead of having to create them manually each time.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ability to attach a voice memo to a job/timesheet

Voice memos attached to a specific job that the office can listen to and record for billing and job tracking purposes.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. PTO Balance Notifications

We would like for TSheets to send an email notification to any employee reaching the maximum number of PTO hours allowable for accrual. For example - if the maximum is 200 hours then an email would be auto-generated when the employee reaches around 185 hours in their PTO balance.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Track multiple employees based on one phone user (crew leader)

We would like to track time for a crew on the device of one crew leader. And the times/task can be totally different. So a way of switching quickly between employees on one team is what we are looking for to implement tsheets on a bigger scale.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Crew  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Develop Job Code (Project) Hierarchy - 3 Additional Levels

Especially for Consulting / Contracting, it would be very helpful to have three levels of hierarchy for "Job Code" (which to us is really a Project). Within a Project, develop the ability to track hours by Phase, Sub Phase, and Activity. A managed list would work best for each of these three levels. Make these levels available for selection everywhere Job Code is used, but especially on the Invoice, as that is the primary report used to submit hours and costs by individual to the client. (and it is here that custom fields do not meet the requirement.)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Jobs/Customers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Control which service items get exported into QuickBooks

Our sales reps would like to track their estimating/sales hours. But, of course they don't get paid for this commission based activity. I would like to control or designate certain service items not to export to prevent from having to delete this one service item once exported.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations › QuickBooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Notification Messages do not get emailed, yet stay in Notification Center

As of right now, messages that go to the notification center get emailed to all the appropriate people. What I am requesting as a feature is that we still receive notifications through the Notification Center but not in our emails. It would help manage emails and tsheets better for managers and admins.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Timesheet Editor: Show Total Time worked field

It would be helpful to increase accuracy and provide an immediate check for user Timesheet entry, to show the "total time" after the user enters in their Clock In and Out times. This will also be useful as other features are added such as lunch breaks, etc. This is needed for both web and mobile app.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Timesheet Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Having overtime calculated by pay period instead of per week, to accomodate other countries' legislation.

We use TSheets in Romania. Here we have to calculate overtime by pay period. Example: Is an employee has 160 regular hours in a month, then only the total numbers that exceed these total are considered overtime. It would be helpful to have the option to choose if overtime is calculated by week or by pay-period to accommodate our legislation also.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base