Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I and my clients rely on the notes my staff sends on TSheets. It would be great to show them in the reporting.

When our maintenance crew perform certain tasks they use TSheet notes to provide information such as light timer settings, inspection notes. They also use notes to request days off. It would be great to pull this information up through TSheets Reports. Right now I have to cut and paste.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to approve current week, but not previous weeks

I would appreciate an option where you can approve a current week, but it does not approve all weeks prior to that date, only that week. Sometimes employees are behind in timesheets (1 or more weeks). If I run my weekly approval report and approve that week, their other weeks prior get automatically approved. This causes missed billings and costs us money and headaches.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Manage › Approvals  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I need to be able to edit my timesheets in spreadsheet format such as the Manage Timesheets view.

I have to submit my timesheets to another system twice a week. Before I do this, I need to review my timesheets and edit them by changing values of job codes and/or custom field values. It is very cumbersome when I have 30 or 40 entries and have to open them each individually to review and/or edit. I would like to be able to edit my timesheets in a grid format on the Manage Timesheets view. For this to be useful to me, I also need to be able to view and edit my custom fields on this view.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Color options for job codes

It would be nice to have color options for job codes that showed up in the time slider. Instead of a solid blue line that you have to hover over to see the job codes you could color code the job codes so that the changing job codes are were visual.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Manage › Jobs/Customers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to enter hours worked from what time to what time no just quantity of hours in manual entry.

I found out that I have to show that my guys took lunch breaks. Right now they enter in their hours at the end of the day in manual mode. This only lets them show how many hours they worked. Not what time they started and stopped.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Track Time › Manual Time Card  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add the option in Approval Reports or Review for each individual entry to be approved, possibly by different managers.

Example: Empoyee works Monday morning for Manager A, and Monday afternoon for Manager B on different job sites. Manager A has the option to approve only the entries that they supervised and then Manager B can go in and approve his jobs.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tiered Pricing Structure

It would be nice if TSheets had a tiered pricing structure that was friendlier for companies with very few employees or very many employees. This would take the place of the "pay per user" structure.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Customer/job code list should show & sort by job short code

Currently have to open customer to locate short code

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Jobs/Customers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Would like a notes section available to PTO section

sometimes there is need to review the use of PTO time and being able to review notes and/or descriptions helps

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Zendesk to TSheets to QuickBooks Integration

It would be nice to have all the information flow straight from Zendesk to QuickBooks utilizing the TymeShift integration. In other words, have TymeShift support custom fields.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. In the Timesheet List tab for a Freelancer account have less columns.

For freelancer accounts there is no need for the employee name column or the location column. It would make it easier to view the information if this was left off in a freelancer account.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Manage › Timesheets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Manual Timesheet screen mimic Quickbooks weekly timesheet

Modify the Manual Time Card screen to more closely mimic the Quickbooks Weekly Timesheet. I see the following reasons for this change:

a) In QB you can type a few letters of a field and QB fills it in;

b) In QB you can tab from field to field for a transaction and then go to the next transaction;

c) TSheet screen doesn't like it if you tab after entering your hours for a day;

d) TSheet screen requires too many clicks and too much jumping around within the screen

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time › Manual Time Card  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Email TSheets invoice to multiple managers

Please allow an option to send TSheets invoice and payment receipts to multiple recipients.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account/Billing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option for All newly imported customers from Quickbooks, to import into TSheets as Unassigned

Option for All newly imported customers from Quickbooks, to import into TSheets as Unassigned

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Integrations › QuickBooks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Customer Contact Info

Allow employees access to customer contact info easily either via SEND from Admin screen or constant through their job sheet. So they know where they are going and can contact the customer easily.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Jobs/Customers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The ability to set up Holidays on a Calendar and have any regular time worked count as overtime on these days

There should be a feature where I as a manager can open a calender and plot in days that should be considered holidays and as such should work just as Sundays. All time worked on these days should
    count as overtime.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Manage › Paid Time Off (PTO)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Multiple Alerts for same day

With all our service calls, it would be great to have multiple alerts for the same day when someone has not clocked out after 8, then after 10, etc.... really sucks to only have one alert per day

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have an "effective" date for employee changes to exempt.

As it is now, once you change their status, all history gets changed. If there is an effective date of the change, it won't affect timecards and reports previous to the change.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Manually select job using the short code when dialing in.

There should be an option for employees to be prompted for the short code whenever they clock in.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base