Suggest an Idea

How can we improve TSheets?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In scheduling set up an area for unscheduled and unassigned shifts. These shifts would need to have an approximate date on them like this m

In scheduling set up an area for unscheduled and unassigned shifts. These shifts would need to have an approximate date on them like this month or March. So, when you are scheduling you could pull a shift from the unscheduled/unassigned area and drag it to an employee and date.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pending job queue for jobs that are to be assigned.

We envision a vertical independent list to act as a pending job queue. A scheduler person could then drag the pending jobs from the queue to the appropriate person on the schedule. Currently we will put these pending jobs in the unassigned row on the schedule however this is cumbersome given we have to continually move these pending jobs to the following week as the weeks turn over. If we had a pending jobs queue it would greatly simplify the process. This would also allow a front office staffer to take calls for job requests and add them to the…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Undo accidental changes accidentally made to all repeating shi

Add ability to undo change made to entire series of shifts. Now, changing the series of shifts also changes past shifts so you can not see who worked the same shifts in previous weeks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sync schedule with time tracking

Would it be possible to sync, or push, the schedule and pre-populate Time Tracking (time entries card pre-populated)? Then employees would just need to confirm their time spent, or make minor adjustments before confirming?
    More importantly, one less excuse to NOT do timesheets on time!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Schedule vs. Hours Worked  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ability to track time as Non billable

As the business owner I want to track my time for things that are not billable to any particular customer. Working on administrative items, etc. I still want to track my time but do not want to select a customer....

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Track Time  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to print/PDF a Schedule/Job Details

Ability to print and/or PDF a Schedule/Job complete with all details as a stand alone item, to turn it into a Job/Schedule Card, that can either be printed or printed to PDF for emailing. In an ideal world this would be possible with the option to include or not include job completion times and job completion notes.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Sage 300 Integration

Any chance of integration with Sage 300?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Non paid time indicator in who's working

Could tsheets make an indicator in who's working when an employee has non paid time entered against them. Maybe a posting of time in red to indicate someone has created a non paid timesheet against them. It would eliminate the need to check a persons time if multiple users view who's working list

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Who's Working/Map  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow a user familiar with 24-hour military time to use same and eliminate the need to manually select AM or PM

Allow a user familiar with 24-hour military time to use same and eliminate the need to manually select AM or PM

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. amayer

Would like there to be a notes field when setting up customers that way the info that is put onto the schedule will always be the same. right now notes have to added manually to each customer in the schedule where as if it was tied to the customer name it would be consistent and not have to entered each time you set up a schedule item for that same customer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Button to Send Text Notification to Employee to Clock-In

It'd be helpful to have the option to click a button to send a text reminder to an individual employee to clock-in if they aren't showing up on the who's working dashboard. This way when you are logged-in and see who's on the clock (and who isn't) you don't have to call each employee individually with a reminder if they've forgotten to clock-in. I know there are daily reminders that can be set but an as needed button would be just as helpful.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Offline Mode support for Kiosk

In the event of an internet outage, which does happen. I'd like our kiosk users to still be able to log their clock in / out information until the internet service is resumed. I'm stuck with a manual input at the moment

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Track Time › Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Photo attached to employee profile

We have many seasonal employees, and it can be difficult to keep track of who is who, especially early in the season. The ability to see a picture of each employee next to their profile would help us greatly!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Manage › Employees/Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Assign jobs based on job/customer address

Being able to enter the address of the new job and it pulls all the other "already scheduled" jobs located with in so many miles of that new job, employees already assigned to them, and dates of the other jobs on the schedule.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Select multiple Employees while Scheduling, and make adjustments (Start Time, End Time, Color, Job, etc.)

Our Employees have different Start Times, depending on whether they drive straight out to the Job, or come to our Office... So members of the same crew have different Start Times. So when we Schedule multiple employees, we then need to go into multiple employees and adjust the start time. Once we've adjusted the Start Time of some of the employees in the Crew, the Crew is no longer connected (you can no longer select all members in the Crew when Scheduling), so if there is a change to the Job they are going to, it needs to be entered…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Assign Job to Entire Group/Crew - Scheduling

I have a commercial cleaning business and send crews to do specific list of services (base on client's needs) to different locations. It would be ideal if I could create a job (listing the client, services, and location) and then assign an entire group/crew to that specific job.

As of now, when creating a job or shift, it requires me to click and assign individual employees. This just seems inefficient and would be better if I could assign jobs based on groups/crews.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show clock-in button on all shifts, regardless of shift start time

We schedule jobs, as opposed to shifts for a given day. It would be very handy if an employee could clock-in or switch to any given job, either from the Overview screen or from the Schedule screen on the Mobile App. Currently only the first shift (job) of the day provides a clock-in icon.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add more colors to color pallete

add more of the basic highlight colors

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Schedule  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Single sign on (SSO)

I'd love to see single sign on ability so TSheets could truly be integrated into an enterprise environment through OneLogin or similar identify management solution.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Improve schedule flow w/o CLOCK OUT

Currently an employee is able to clock-in for a scheduled shift from the OVERVIEW screen under the TODAY'S SCHEDULE, or in the SCHEDULE screen under MY SCHEDULE.

That is fine, however my company is TASK oriented rather than SHIFT oriented, so we have employees scheduled for 4-5 'shifts' each day. The problem is that once the shift has started the employee has to CLOCK OUT before they are able to switch to the next task.

An employee can already SWITCH from one task to another from the MY TIME CARD screen. A more successfully developed SCHEDULING tie-in would be for…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base